We partner with organisations to provide resources to their communities and/or to actively promote our partners' services through our comprehensive and popular communityNet portal and weekly e-news.
Becoming a communityNet Partner allows you to provide more services to your community e.g.
- We can create a news, information and resources blog exclusively created and maintained by communityNet for your stakeholders.
- We can provide free, easy to manage, web based mailing lists for your membership organisations.
- We are experts at the gathering and disseminating of information for the sector: we can research and collect news, information and resources for your stakeholder group.
- We can provide an e-Newsletter designed and targeted for your stakeholder group.
Each partnership is tailored to the needs of our partners - some of the promotional services we can provide include:
- priority promotion of all your services e.g. logo, articles and your information on communityNet's front page and the weekly e-news;
- employment vacancies advertising on communityNet and the weekly e-news;
- promotion of your Organisation through our extensive contacts and social media platforms;
- IT training workshops and one-on-one training for your staff;
- IT support...
- and much more
Examples of services we can provide to nonprofit partners:
Examples of services we can provide to business partners:
Contact us today to have a conversation about partnership options with communityNet: ph (02) 4721 1866 or email [email protected]