All Professional Development Events
To Wednesday 03 May 2017 - 16:15
San Jose Training & Coaching
Human Rights, Grants, Change Management & Outcomes Training
26-27 April 2017, 10.15am-4.15pm, Botany Bay BEC, 21A Dalley Ave, Pagewood
3-4 May 2017, 10.15am-4.15pm, Western Sydney Community Forum (WSCF), Level 4, 146 Marsden St, Parramatta
Cost: $99.99-$289.99. Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea provided.
Participate in a unique workshop on four high demand, important topics relating to the community care reforms.
- Human Rights and Diversity
- Writing Grants and Understanding Government
Change Management Measuring Outcomes
- Cost per topic is as low as from under $50
- Receive a Certificate of Attendance
- Learn in a fun, friendly, supportive and nurturing environment
- Hear interesting case studies and take home tools, templates and other resources
- Brainstorm with fresh and seasoned workers and managers
- Expand your networks and increase your confidence
Optional Group Dinner on the first night
There are only limited places so register now and don’t miss out!