Women speaking using sign language

Sometimes people with a disability need the support of an occupational therapist, physiotherapist, speech pathologist and/or psychologist. National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) funding means that the person or their support person can choose who will provide that service.

When a person with a disability needs these supports, it is important that they find the service that is right for them. These services and the therapists that work in them have different approaches and levels of experience. This fact sheet gives you some information that may help you choose.

pdfDownload Fact Sheet 

pdfDownload Fact Sheet Easy Read Version 

Subscribe to our e-news updates - all the info you need in one place, delivered to your Inbox once a week.